Pointfix Quarter Pallet 10x 20kg Buckets
Quarter Pallet 10x 20 kg – Pointfix all weather jointing compound suitable for pointing in natural and concrete patios and slabs.
Please select a colour:
- Coverage Rates
- Additional information
- EBAY REVIEWS
- Reviews (0)
We all know if it rains, or is forecast to rain, completing a project can become a major problem; especially when trying to point bricks and slabs. Pointfix eliminates this issue as it can be applied in the rain and can even cure under water.
- No liquids
- 1 Person application
- No mess
- Stronger joint than any polymeric
- No hose or flooding required
- No specialist tools required
- No waste (you only need to mix the amount required) the remaining product can be stored for up to 12 months.
- SUDS compliant
- Easy to mix
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for all pointing including bricks
- Easy 1:1 mixing ratio
- Minimum joint is 3mm wide and 12mm deep
- No requirement for solvent or cement
- All weather
- Can cure underwater
- Not suitable for porcelain or granite.
- We try to keep our colours consistent but colours may vary between batches due to natural sand.
- While we try to keep the colour of out product photo’s as close as possible user monitors and devices may show variations in colour, we offer a sample service for this reason please click here to purchase samples.
Example based on 10mm joint width, 24mm deep.
|Paving Size/mm||20KG Bucket||12KG Bucket|
|600 x 600||12.5m²||7.5m²|
|600 x 450||10.5m²||6.3m²|
|450 x 450||9m²||5.4m²|
|300 x 450||7.5m²||4.5m²|
|300 x 300||5.5m²||3.5m²|
All quoted coverages are approximates.
|Dimensions||120 × 100 × 120 cm|
Buff, Charcoal, Grey, Mushroom