- Coverage Rates
- Additional information
- EBAY PRODUCT REVIEWS
- Reviews (0)
Pointfix Natural Shades is the same great product as our classic Pointfix but these colours reflect the more neutral colours of natural sandstone
We all know if it rains, or is forecast to rain, completing a project can become a major problem; especially when trying to point bricks and slabs. Pointfix eliminates this issue as it can be applied in the rain and can even cure under water.
- No liquids
- 1 Person application
- No mess
- Stronger joint than any polymeric
- No hose or flooding required
- No specialist tools required
- No waste (you only need to mix the amount required) the remaining product can be stored for up to 12 months.
- SUDS compliant
- Easy to mix
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for all pointing including bricks
- Easy 50/50 mixing ratio
- Minimum joint is 3mm wide and 12mm deep
- No requirement for solvent or cement
- Non staining
- All weather
- Can cure underwater
- Not suitable for porcelain or granite.
- We try to keep our colours consistent but colours may vary between batches due to natural sand.
- While we try to keep the colour of out product photo’s as close as possible user monitors and devices may show variations in colour, we offer a sample service for this reason please click here to purchase samples.
Example based on 10mm joint width, 24mm deep.
|Paving Size/mm||20KG Bucket||12KG Bucket|
|600 x 600||12.5m²||7.5m²|
|600 x 450||10.5m²||6.3m²|
|450 x 450||9m²||5.4m²|
|300 x 450||7.5m²||4.5m²|
|300 x 300||5.5m²||3.5m²|
All quoted coverages are approximates.
|Dimensions||38 × 24 × 26 cm|
Cotswold, Cream, Plum, Stone Grey
EBAY PRODUCT REVIEWS